Core .NET Team Lead
New Iron is helping recruit for a Core .NET Team Lead to join a small, dynamic team in West Austin.
The ideal candidate will bring technical mentoring and team leadership to help build next-generation application monitoring software.
You will lead a small team that is working with .NET core development including code, scale and build applications capable of processing thousands of events per day.
Priority will be given to candidates with BigQuery, or similar experience. Strong SQL, data architecture, data modeling, and data design skills are required.
The successful candidate will also be a driven leader, with a sense of urgency, and a strong work ethic.
**This position is also available in Dallas, TX**
Job Functions Include:
- Lead a small development team in major design and technology decisions to support agility and long-term business success
- Daily involvement with development teams, writing code and tests and improving team development skills
- 5+ years of software architecture experience
- Ability to lead and motivate team to meet goals
- Proven Leadership and Performance skills
- Hands-on .Net core development experience (C# such as Reflection, Lambda, LINQ, Multithreading)
- Cloud Environment experience (GCP, AWS, etc)
- BigQuery experience
- Strong SQL and Data Architecture skills
- Data modeling and data design
- API Design (REST, Microservices)
- Serialization experience such as JSON and XML
- Experienced in CI/CD such as Docker,Containers, Kubernetes
- Agile Environment experience (SW best practices)
This is a full-time position. This role is open in Austin and Dallas, TX. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time. Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster
|Location:||Dallas County, United States|