Sr. Game Producer / Project Manager
New Iron is seeking a Sr. Game Producer / Project Manager to join a highly successful Austin studio.
You will join a production team responsible for overseeing various game development initiatives to deliver high quality game products on time and within budget.
The ideal candidate:
- Managed multiple game production projects
- Ensure the delivery and requirements aligned with the organization goals
- Experience with project management
- Passionate about mobile games
You will have the opportunity to leave a direct impact on the performance of the product and player satisfaction while having your work seen by millions of players!
You would be responsible for:
- Overall ownership of day-to-day operations including meeting agendas to capture action items
- Manage various large-scale initiatives within a mobile app (concept through production such as maintenance, updates, enhancements, redesigns, etc.)
- Oversee production for a functional team by focusing on important initiatives, predictable and/or regular deliveries, and ongoing pipeline improvements
- Direct a project team of designers and developers to deliver high quality game products
- Facilitate communication across multiple functional teams to ensure timely dissemination of information
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance department to ensure overall product quality and testing
- Own project costs such as estimates, approve budget, execution, and delivery on time
- Scope proposals and own project plans and deliver projects on time
- Remove roadblocks and successfully drive features to completion
- Work with department leads to maintain a long term project plan such as releases, roadmaps to ensure expectations, strategies for production areas, etc.
- Enhancing and fostering existing Agile project delivery processes
- 6+ years of game production experience
- Deep knowledge of game development such as team dynamics, common development hurdles, game engines, development milestones, etc.
- Previously shipped or supported mobile games
- Experience with live operations game production
- Ability to prioritize product initiatives by balancing both team and business
- Demonstrated experience using modern production software to schedule, track work, and version control tools
- Experience practicing Agile development (E.g.,Scrum/Kanban, CI/CD) with hard deadlines
- Ability to communicate both business and technology concepts effectively across all organization levels
- Ability to work with global cross-functional teams
- Able to take direction, problem-solving and adapt in a fast-paced, analytical and creative environment with professional consideration for deadlines and quality standards
- Team player, high level of initiative, and intellectually curious self starter
- Works well within an open, highly collaborative environment
- Comfortable working in a 24 hour live environment
Nice to Have:
- Experience with casino games platforms
- Deep understanding of mobile free to play games
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.