New Iron Group is helping a partner hire a Sr.Kernel Developer to implement and maintain a virtual mobile platform.
This is very cool technology! You will join the team responsible for designing, building, testing and deploying new virtual products and features.
This is a great full-time opportunity for a well-rounded, team-focused engineer with OS development experience (or similar), and who enjoys the debugging and reverse-engineering involved in running virtualized apps on a hardware-agnostic platform!
If hard problems intrigue you, and mobile virtualization sounds interesting, we’d like to speak with you!
- 10+ years developing software
- Fluency with Java & C++
- Experience with constructing new architecture level mechanisms
- 5+ years in Linux environment, with some Kernel development
- Strong Knowledge of Git version control
- Experience with Agile development
- Knowledge in QEMU hypervisor
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
This is a full time, direct hire role based in Austin,TX. U.S. citizens/Green card ONLY due to government or federal requirement. Principals only. Recruiters, do not contact this job poster.