Technical Product Manager - DevOps - Remote
New Iron is helping lead the search for a remote contract-to-hire Technical Product Manager for a client based in Chicago.
You will be responsible for documenting and improving the DevOps team release pipelines.
The ideal candidate is a driven, technically skilled individual who is a strong, proven communicator.
Priority will be given to candidates with a background - and team experience - in best practices for CI/CD.
If you are an individual who possesses business acumen with strong communication skills, we’d like to speak with you!
- Documenting the release/ DevOps
- Improving release pipelines
- Responsibility for the DevOps Integration of .NET/Java Applications
- Be an effective, diplomatic interface between company stakeholders and the DevOps team
- 3-7 years as Technical Product Manager or relevant experience
- Proven experience with DevOps and modern software development practices
- Experience with Automated Testing for CI/CD
- Cloud experience including AWS
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to get involved as needed to get the job done
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.