Don’t miss this direct hire opportunity to join a small but mighty engineering team at a rapidly growing startup with an outstanding customer base located in Austin, TX.
This opportunity is great for someone looking to find a position where they will learn and continue to grow to a developer!
- 2+ year of mobile development experience
- 1+ year working agile environment
- Focus on test-driven development with CI and CD
- Strong knowledge using React Native OR React.js to convert web apps to mobile apps and mobile apps to progressive web apps
- Ability to own the design from inception to deployment
- Personal belief that teamwork is a lifelong skill worth honing - not an empty buzzword
- Knowledge in iOS, Android, SDK
- RESTful web services experience
- Knowledge with Git
- Knowledge with Databases such as MySQL, NoSQL
- An interest and desire to work at the intersection of tech and health
This is a full-time, direct-hire role. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time. Principals only. Recruiters, do not contact this job poster.