New Iron is helping recruit for a full-time Python Developer in Austin.
You will be working in a small motivated and talented team to develop and deliver financial business products in the cloud.
This is a great opportunity to work on greenfield cloud products!
If you are a team player, who takes initiative, habitually maintain high measurable test code coverage, and if you have a passion for well designed, maintainable code, we’d love to talk with you!
- 4-7 years of experience in Python development
- AWS Experience esp. S3, Lambda, RDS
- Experience with database integration, e.g., MySQL, AWS Aurora
- Strong knowledge of SQL (writing and optimizing queries, stored procs)
- Experience with SOA and web services (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON).
- Experience testing data management in enterprise applications
- Agile - must have practical experience with unit testing and Continuous Integration - or a demonstrated desire and drive to obtain these skills
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field
This is a full-time position located in Austin, TX. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.