System Integration Engineer
New Iron is helping a client hire a System Integration Engineer to maintain and deploy new Production and Development servers for a Virtual Mobile Platform.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in IT environments such as networking, virtualization and system administration.
You will be responsible to provide on-site installation, integration, operation, and maintenance to the Virtual Mobile Platform products and features.
If hard problems intrigue you, and mobile virtualization sounds interesting, we’d like to speak with you!
- 5 years of software development design/ architecture, installation, and operations of hardware and software technologies
- Networking with Dell Servers & Cisco switches
- Experience with automation technologies such as Puppet
- Experience with virtualization technology such as VMWare, Nutanix, OpenStack etc.
- Experience in Linux operating systems ( Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Cent OS, etc.)
- Experience with server technology such as DNS, DRAC, PXE, LDAP, BIOS
- Experience monitoring & debugging methods and technologies
- Experience integration of servers with SANs and configuring network interfaces
- Experience with Zenoss
- Experience with PKI and certificate management, TLS proxy servers
- Knowledge with iOS and Android environments
** This position may require some travel up to 20-25%
This is a full-time, direct-hire role based in Austin, TX. Principals only. Recruiters, do not contact this job poster.