New Iron group is helping recruit for a highly technical Product Owner with extensive SaaS experience.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background with experience in writing requirements as user stories for the creation of SaaS Applications and backlog grooming.
Our client uses Agile software methodologies (Extreme Programming practices and Scrum or Kanban based processes).
Product Owners excited about working in a progressive development environment, we’d like to talk to you!
Responsibilities / Required Experience:
- History of documenting new features, requirements, and strategies as user stories
- History of documenting acceptance criteria that can be used by developers and automated test scripters in a Continuous Integration, or Continuous Delivery environment
- 3+ years developing web and SaaS applications
- CSM certification
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all technical and non-technical members of the organization including senior management.
- Strong analytical and writing skills.
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills to motivate and represent the team
- A strong opinion about the tools and skills necessary to succeed with software delivery in an Agile environment - and the experience to back up your assertions.
Nice to have:
- Subscription Revenue Model experience
- API experience
This is a direct hire position located in North Central Austin. This is an opportunity to work with an outstanding start-up.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.