QA Engineering Leader
New Iron is seeking a QA Engineering Leader with strong Java testing experience to define a test strategy and assist/train multi-functional engineering teams in developing, maintaining, and executing tests.
This is a great full-time opportunity for a well-rounded, team-focused QA Engineering Leader, who cares about writing clean, well-designed, tested code.
You will be responsible for both automated tests and automated test frameworks. You should have a passion for leadership, learning, and mentoring others in effective test automation practices.
If you habitually maintain high measurable test code coverage, we’d like to talk to you!
- 5+years of experience building tests in SaaS web applications
- Strong experience in Java Frameworks such as JUnit
- Experience with SOA ( REST, SOAP, XML, JSON)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, testing tools, and processes
- Strong, demonstrable background in TDD. You should have the ability to influence your team members in test first best practices.
- Object Oriented Programming and design patterns; must be able to solve problems in a simple, neat and organized way
- Agile; Must have practical experience with unit testing and Continuous Integration
- Knowledge in concepts of Performance & Load Testing
- Excellent communication, collaboration, time-management skills
- BS in Computer Science or relevant field
- Data Science and Analytics Knowledge
- Healthcare Industry knowledge
- Knowledge of JIRA
This is a full-time, direct-hire role based in Austin, TX. Principals only. Recruiters, do not contact this job poster.