Java Backend Developer
New Iron is helping a client hire a Java Backend Developer to implement and maintain a Virtual Mobile Platform.
You will join the team responsible for designing, building, testing and deploying new Virtual Mobile Platform products and features.
This is a great full-time opportunity for a well-rounded, team-focused Java Backend developer, who cares about writing clean, well-designed, tested code.
If you are passionate individual who loves to work with APIs in a distributed server environment, we’d like to speak with you!
- 3-8 years of Java development expertise
- Experience with Java API Development
- Experience debugging problems in distributed system
- Proficiency in object oriented analysis and design
- Experience Unix-based environments
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience implementing automated tests
- Experience with JSON or XML
- Experience integrating automated tests with the CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with deploying MongoDB
- Experience with LDAP/Active Directory authentication
The following is a strong plus:
- Experience with SmartGWT
- Experience with virtualization technology
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
U.S. citizens/Green card ONLY due to government or federal requirement.
This is a full-time, direct-hire role based in Austin, TX. Principals only. Recruiters, do not contact this job poster.