New Iron is helping a client hire a full-time Front-end React.js Developer.
The ideal candidate will have experience architecting and developing user interface for large-scale applications from scratch.
Your initial responsibility will be to help rewrite, from the ground up, an existing management console for a Mobile Virtualization platform.
You will be joining the development team an application platform capable of handling thousands of virtual devices across the globe.
If hard problems intrigue you, and mobile virtualization sounds interesting, we’d like to speak with you!
Job duties may include:
- Help scale management console to support hundreds of thousands of users
- Integrate management UI to support multiple authentication and integration endpoints
- Support existing management software website till the new one is launch
- Be the Front-end expert
- Expertise with ReactJS, Redux (or any modern state container)
- Experience with data-driven web development such as JSON
- Strong knowledge of secure coding practices
- Experience with RESTful APIs and microservices
- Experience with tokens such as OICD, Oath, JWT
- Excellent communication, collaboration, time-management skills
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS, Azure
- Experience with Java, C++
- Experience with GWT and Angular
- Familiarity with iOS and Android environments
- Familiarity with Linux and RHEL environments
U.S. citizens/Green card ONLY due to government or federal requirement.
This is a full-time, direct-hire role based in Austin, TX. Principals only. Recruiters, do not contact this job poster.