New Iron is helping recruit for a Sr. Full Stack Engineer, with a front-end development focus, to join a team of data scientists to deliver industry-defining work to their clients.
The ideal candidate
- Expert level skills developing interactive web applications using React
- Experience helping a middle-tier team specify a microservices API
- Experience using Node.js and Express.js in the middle tier
- Experience building interactive web applications with a focus on data analytics
- Values and prioritized well designed, testable, extensible and maintainable code
- Expertise with React
- Experience with cloud-based microservices applications
- Strong Knowledge with Front-end build and test tools such as Webpack, Jest. etc.
- Strong understanding of principles, patterns, and practice of software design
- Knowledge deploying and hosting software solutions on cloud-based infrastructure
- Excellent communication, collaboration, time-management skills
- Experience practicing Agile development (E.g.,TDD, CI/CD)
- Experience deploying and maintaining applications on AWS
Nice to have:
- Python, GraphQL, CSS3, Typescript
- Experience designing data intensive web application backends
- Building RESTful web service with NodeJS
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in engineering or equivalent experience
This is a full-time, direct-hire role based in Austin, TX or San Francisco, CA. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time. Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.