Data Engineer & Modeler
New Iron is helping recruit for a Data Engineer & Modeler to be responsible for analysis, modeling, implementation, and delivery.
The ideal candidate is a team player, takes initiative, and has strong knowledge of data/system integrations.
If you are a team player who is energized in helping everyone succeed, we should talk!
- Collaborate with Product Leads and BI Analysts to understand business requirements
- Collaborate with data source experts
- Develop logical and physical data models
- Conduct data profiling Provision data structures such as fact and dimension tables and other objects as required
- Develop and support self-monitoring, robust, scalable ETL processes and data pipelines
- Manage database supporting elements
- Cloud data warehouse experience (Redshift, Snowflake DWaaS, other)
- Expertise with database development/ integration
- Data-modeling expertise (Kimball methodology)
- Experience managing Data ETL systems
- Experience Agile software development environment
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Java, Scala
- Experience in data engineering for BI and analytics
- Experience in automated unit and integration testing methodologies.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.