Sr. ServiceNow Admin
New Iron is helping a client hire a Sr. ServiceNow Admin for a contract-to-hire role.
The ideal candidate will serve as key technical resource leading the configuration, troubleshooting issues, support and maintenance of the ServiceNow system.
If you are a team player, takes initiative, and has a strong understanding of ServiceNow Platform, we should talk!
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure ServiceNow environment supports business needs
- Act as a point of contact to address issues with the ServiceNow platform
- Daily administration and support of the ServiceNow system to include user setup, groups, roles, etc.
- Create clear and concise documentation in the ServiceNow knowledge base module
- Create reports and dashboards as needed
- Schedule reports for distribution as needed
- Lead troubleshooting issues, in order to identify root causes, and work with developers to address those issues
- Ensure quality standards and project deliverables
- 8+ years of experience with Software
- 5+ years as a ServiceNow Admin
- Certified: ServiceNow Admin
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS
- Certified: ITIL v3 Foundations
This is a contract-to-hire role based Nationwide, US. Principals only. Recruiters, do not contact this job poster.