Applied Machine Learning Scientist
New Iron is helping recruit for an Applied Machine Learning Scientist to join a North West Austin company.
You will join a team responsible for developing and integrating ML models that deliver business solutions to customers.
If you’re an ML scientist with a background and interest in building and applying ML models to real world customer problems we’d love to see how we can help you take the next step in your career.
**The ideal candidate will have strong customer facing skills.
- Analyze data from various sources to build ML models
- Building ML models to help deliver a larger customer solution
- Measure and Optimize the quality of algorithms
- Assist engineering team in integrating and deploying solutions
- Contribute ideas to continually improve the team’s productivity and code quality
- 4+ years of experience with Machine Learning centered projects in the software industry
- Prior customer facing experience
- Experience with languages such as Python, C++, and Linux shell scripts
- Experience with open-source ML/math toolkits such as scikit-learn, PyTorch,Tensorflow, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering
Nice to have:
- MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering with 2+ years of experience in a related quantitative field
- Knowledge of AI
- Experience with knowledge graphs, optimization, decision theory, or signal processing
This is a direct hire position located in Austin, Texas. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.