Machine Learning Team Leader
New Iron is helping recruit for a Machine Learning Leader to join a North West Austin company actively building machine learning models for customers.
You will lead a team responsible for building ML models and integrating into business process to deliver real world AI solutions.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on leader with expertise applying ML to business problems at Fortune 500 companies.
If you’re a strong leader with a keen interest to work with AI and Machine Learning, we’d love to see how we can help you take the next step in your career.
- Lead ML team to develop ML models and infrastructure for end client applications
- Work breakdown and estimation to complete projects
- Team coordination and management tasks
- Collaborate with Product Engineer and Solution Delivery technical teams
- Lead design and processes
- 2+ years leading teams and managing projects in machine learning
- 3+ years building machine learning models and/or applying data science to solve business problems
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, R, Java, Scala
- Experience with open-source machine learning and math toolkits such as scikit-learn, PyTorch, Tensorflow, Caret
Nice to have:
- MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering
This is a direct hire position located in Austin, Texas. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.