Software Engineer - Windows / C++
New Iron is helping recruit a Microsoft Windows C++ Developer to join a small dynamic team in North Dallas.
Our client is developing endpoint agents to gather data for subsequent analysis in the cloud.
The ideal candidate will have low level Windows development skills.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic team developing next-generation application monitoring software.
- Experience with latest C++ language standards ; i.e. C++17 and beyond
- Windows Win32 library
- Windows service development
- Windows Interprocess communication
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design skills
- Multi-thread synchronization
- Browser extensions and native messaging
- Cross Platform C++ Development
- Modern CMake
- Visual Studio
- ATL Classes
- Windows Installer
This is a full-time position located in Dallas, TX. Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.