Security Engineer- SIEM
New Iron is helping a client hire a Security Engineer to support servers for a Virtual Mobile Platform.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in IT environments such as infrastructure services, DevOps tools and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions.
You will be responsible to support on-site installation, integration, operation, and maintenance to the Virtual Mobile Platform products and features.
If hard problems intrigue you, and mobile virtualization sounds interesting, we’d like to speak with you!
Locations: Reston, VA; Richardson, TX; and Aurora, CO
** This position requires to hold a TS/SCI clearance
- 5+ years of software development design/ architecture, installation, and operations of hardware and software technologies
- Experience working in Agile DevOps environment
- Experience with SIEM tools
- Ability to physically install and interconnect IT equipment at data centers
- Minimal Travel and expected to be reimbursed
- Bachelor’s Degree in related technical discipline
Nice to have:
- SCI Clearance
- Experience with Tripwire (If not would provide training)
- DoD 8570 Certification (Security+ CE, CCNA Security, CISSP, etc.)
This is a full-time, direct-hire role based in Reston, VA; Richardson, TX; and Aurora, CO. U.S. citizens/Green card ONLY due to government or federal requirement.Principals only. Recruiters, do not contact this job poster.