Senior Salesforce Developer
New Iron is helping recruit for a Sr. Salesforce Developer.
The ideal candidate will have a record of success in the full SDLC of enhancements and new development to the Salesforce platform, as well as building and working within mobile Salesforce applications.
This role requires experience in technical analysis and information architecture within the Salesforce platform.
You will be responsible for the configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our client’s CRM platform.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a team developing and extending a multi-cloud SFDC application!
Key Responsibilities May Include:
- Build custom applications and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content
- Work with reporting and BI tools to create meaningful and comprehensive analysis dashboards
- Execute the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Provide project management support
- Plan and prepare for upgrades, including managing user testing and QA
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure Salesforce environment supports business needs
- Translation of requirements into a technical solution
- Participate in all phases of development, from requirements gathering to delivery to support
- Contribute to integrations and customizations and configurations
- 5+ years as a Salesforce Developer
- Experience with APEX, Visualforce, Lightning components, Workflows
- Strong knowledge on reporting and BI tools such as Einstein Analytics
- Experience in SF MVC pattern
- Experience building cross-platform mobile apps via SF Mobile SDK
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Certifications: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer
This is a full-time position located in Midtown Manhattan, NY. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.