New Iron is seeking an experienced and hands-on engineer to create and maintain the ecosystem that powers our client's applications.
The ideal candidate will have experience using Azure services for networking, monitoring, licensing, provisioning, storage, etc. and the scripting skills to integrate those services into our client s existing application.
The team will also be responsible for the cloud deployability of the application into Azure for hundreds of customers.
If you are a team player who is energized in helping everyone succeed, we should talk!
- Architect and maintain build cluster to facilitate deployment and testing of applications and tools.
- Collaborate with teams to ensure all release schedules stay coordinated and on time.
- Support cadence of updates and hotfixes for services across multiple platforms.
- Triage and troubleshoot issues to resolution with attention to detail and optimization.
- 5+ years of .NET Development experience
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure services
- Expertise with containers and container management (Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Git)
- Experience with automated deployment (Terraform, Ansible)
- Scripting skills such as Bash, Python, Powershell, etc.
- Experience writing and interpreting buildfiles utilizing Apache Ant
- Experience with log aggregators such as Splunk or Logstash.
- Familiarity with Agile / Scrum development processes.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Science, IT or equivalent.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Prometheus, Nagios
- Experience with developing software (Windows Server, Linux, MacOS)
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.