Sr. Software Engineer - C# / .Net - Linear Programming
New Iron is helping recruit for a Senior Software Engineer to develop and ensure high quality software in Austin,TX.
The ideal candidate has a background in one more or more of the following areas: Logistics support, supply chain, manufacturing, or semiconductor factory systems.
Although not required, experience building complex scheduling applications and / or developing software using linear programming techniques is a strong plus.
If you are a team player with a focus on developing quality software we should talk!
- 5+ years of development experience
- Expertise in C#, .NET MVC - or a willingness to work in this stack
- Strong Understanding of Algorithm and Data Structure
- Experience in Agile Development
- Knowledge of optimization theory and tools. This could be a project or two, or academic coursework, touching on algorithm design with implementation experience, such as linear and combinatorial optimization, constraint programming, meta-heuristics and/or network flows
- Knowledge of or experience with supply chain management, advanced planning and scheduling, mathematical optimization, modeling and simulation
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree (Computer Science or Mathematics)
Nice to have:
- Background in Semiconductor industry is a very strong plus
- Knowledge in Data Analysis
- Scripting such as Python
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL
- Strong understanding with development of advanced manufacturing scheduling applications
This is a full-time, direct-hire role based in Austin, TX. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time. Principals only. Recruiters, do not contact this job poster.