Sr. Software Engineer - Semiconductor Scheduling Systems
New Iron is helping recruit for a Senior Software Engineer to develop and maintain high quality software in Austin, TX.
We’re seeking a hands-on developer with significant experience in front-end semiconductor manufacturing who can add insights to a heuristic-based scheduling process.
If you’re interested in joining this dynamic, collaborative team - we should talk!
- 5+ years of experience in the semiconductor industry
- Expertise in front-end semiconductor manufacturing scheduling / operations
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong understanding of data structure and algorithms
- Knowledge of optimization theory and tools
- Experience in agile development
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree (Computer Science or Mathematics)
Nice to have:
- Experience in C#, .NET MVC
- Experience in Python
- Knowledge in data analysis
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL
- Knowledge of or experience with supply chain management, advanced planning and scheduling, mathematical optimization, modeling and simulation
Don’t live in Austin? Ask about our impressive relocation package!
This is a full-time, direct-hire role based in Austin, TX. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time. Principals only. Recruiters, do not contact this job poster.