New Iron is helping recruit a UI/UX Designer for a temporary opportunity in Austin TX.
We are looking for UI/UX Designers with keen interest in taking ownership of the user experience and information architecture.
You will start where the previous designer has left off in the development stage all through the dev completion over the 3 months.
If you are a UI/UX Designer with a strong sense of self-direction, the ability to execute independently, and a keen mind for breaking down problems to have a significant impact on a rapidly growing organization, we’d love to speak to you!
- 3-5 years of experience as UI/UX Designer
- Experience with aspects of design such as user research, prototyping, interaction design and visual design, etc.
- Skills with Workflows, Journey Mapping, Affinity Mapping, and UserFlows
- Expert in UX software esp with Adobe CS, Prototyping: InVision, Layout: Bohemian Coding Sketch
- Experience in Agile Environment
- Demonstrate the ability to design visually appealing solutions that meet user needs
- Understand human interface design/ user centered design
This is a temporary role based in Austin, TX. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.