CRM Manager - Marketing
New Iron is helping lead the search for a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Manager for a dynamic, growing, profitable Austin start-up.
You will be responsible for delivering marketing strategies across the organization, encouraging customer retention and loyalty.
Priority will be given to candidates who can demonstrate that they objectively improved the performance of the CRM function, e.g., email marketing, in prior positions. Our client believes that metrics and measurement are key to success.
If you are a strong customer advocate who strives to exceed organization expectations, we’d love to speak with you!
Job Functions, may include:
- Develop strategic plans for marketing campaigns
- Develop and manage testing strategies to optimize all elements of a campaign
- Drive customer satisfaction and product adoption/onboarding
- Lead from development to execution by analyzing customer insights
- Deliver strategies that drive measurable ROI and engagement
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies
- Consult with business leaders and key stakeholders on consumer engagement strategies and initiatives
- 5+ years of experience in CRM
- Extensive experience of direct and consumer driven marketing
- Successful history of developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Past work history using metrics such as ROI, KPI, revenue, subscribers, etc.
- Strong understanding of project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.