Marketing Manager - Demand Gen
New Iron is leading the search for a Digital Marketing Manager to support a dynamic, profitable start-up in Austin.
The primary responsibility for this role will be driving lead generation. Priority will be given to candidates with Demand-Generation experience.
Priority will be given to candidates who can demonstrate that they objectively improved demand generation performance in prior positions. Our client believes that metrics and measurement are key to success.
You will also be responsible for the strategy and delivery of marketing programs that nurture leads across multiple digital channels.
The ideal candidate has designed, planned, managed and optimized integrated campaigns across multiple channels to generate leads.
If you are a self-driven marketing professional who cares about detailed and creative content brands, we’d love to hear from you!
Job functions, may include:
- Manage end-to-end demand process: plan campaigns, set KPIs, define messaging, execute, track, measure
- Create impactful programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities
- Assist in the creation of marketing plans and campaigns
- Manage promotional channels to drive traffic and leads
- Serve as a brand ambassador by cultivating and maintaining community partnerships
- At least 5 years of marketing experience in an agency or related field
- Past work history using metrics such as SEO,CPA, CLV, etc.
- Strong understanding of demand generation trends, best practices and technologies
- Extensive B2B and consumer brands experience
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
- Have a results driven, customer service mindset
- Excellent communication, collaboration, project/time-management skills
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.