iOS Developer - Objective C
New Iron is leading the search for an iOS application developer for a full-time basis in Austin,TX.
This is a challenging direct-hire role in North Austin building secure enterprise applications.
Priority will be given to candidates with:
- Objective C experience
- Some development expertise outside of the iOS domain
- Experience with security, specifically user authentication
This is a cornerstone opportunity to join a team responsible for designing, debugging, testing and deploying Mobile Platform products and features.
If you are passionate about a well designed, maintainable code, and own the quality and outcomes of your work, we would like to speak to you!
Candidates for this position should have:
- Demonstrable expertise with iOS Application development
- A strong sense of product ownership
- A passion for well designed and maintainable code
- Thrive in a fast paced iterative environment
- At least 5 years of mobile iOS application development
- Expertise with Objective-C code development
- Strong understanding of consuming variety of RESTful APIs, SAML/OAuth/OIDC
- Demonstrable experience using unit test to build mobile applications
- Demonstrable experience writing readable and maintainable code
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Linux
- Experience developing mobile applications on Android
- YubiKey authentication
- Strong understanding of Git
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time. Principals only.Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.