Front End Developer - React - Remote
New Iron is helping a client hire a Front-End Developer for a dynamic, growing, profitable Austin start-up.
The front end of our client’s application is built in React.js.
Priority will be given to candidate has with some experience in Laravel or Symfony.
Also important for this position are strong engineers, who are hands-on and capable of designing and developing complex SaaS applications.
Candidates for this position must be open to the possibility of full-time employment at the end of the contract period.
If you own the quality and outcomes of your work, we would like to speak to you!
Candidates for this position must have:
- 3-8 years experience in front-end development
- Demonstrable expertise with React.js
- Experience consuming RESTful web services
- Exposure with PHP middle tiers, i.e., Laravel or Symfony
- Experience working with PHP
- OO Design and design patterns
- Experience with TDD
- Experience with test tooling
- Agile; practical experience with unit testing and Continuous Integration
- Experience with MySQL
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field
This is a remote contract role for a client based in Austin, TX. Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.