Agent Developer - MacOS / C++ - Remote
New Iron is helping recruit a Mac C++ Developer to join a small dynamic team.
Priority will be given to candidates located in Austin and Dallas, TX.
Our client is developing endpoint agents to gather data for subsequent analysis in the cloud.
The ideal candidate will have low level MacOS development skills.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic team developing next generation application monitoring software.
- 4+ years of hands on C++ professional experience on MacOS Platform
- Experience with latest C++ language standards ; i.e. C++17 and beyond
- MacOS and ObjectiveC/C++
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design skills
- Interprocess communication
- Multi-thread synchronization
- Browser extensions and native messaging
- Cross Platform C++ Development
- Modern CMake
- Fluent in Spanish
- Visual Studio
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Platform
This is a full-time position for locations in Dallas, TX, Austin,TX or Remote. Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.