APF RTD Developer - Scheduling and Dispatch
New Iron is leading the search for an APF RTD Developer with significant semiconductor factory production experience to aid the setup design and development of workflows.
This position is a remote contract-to-hire for a global company. Priority will be given to candidates located in the US.
The ideal candidate comes from a Semiconductor background with in-depth experience in production & dispatching in a factory setting.
If you are a driven developer with a sense of urgency, and a strong work ethic, we'd love to help you find your next career move!
Job function may include:
- The initial setup, design and development of factory automation systems for scheduling and dispatch using APF RTD
- Aiding in the set-up, design, development and optimization of, heuristic and rule-based dispatching and scheduling algorithms to improve factory performance.
- Helping create dispatch rules using APF RTD (Real-Time Dispatch), which optimize WIP movement and tool utilization to increase manufacturing predictability and maximize fab output.
- Coordinate with various teams on systems planning, improvement, and mechanisms that optimize quality and performance under the team lead.
- Working with fab management and engineering to contribute to the organization, prioritization, and advancement of the fab startup.
- 4+ years of experience in Semiconductor factory
- Hands-on experience with APF RTD
- Expertise in key manufacturing concepts for factory dispatch, control and automation including: fully automated manufacturing scenarios, SEMI Standard equipment process scenarios, FAB operation scenarios, process control behavior, lot dispatch logics, and EAP behavior
- Detailed understanding of semiconductor processes and technology
- In-depth knowledge and experience in 300mm semiconductor CIM and factory automation.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- meet deadlines and commitments.
- manage and prioritize multiple tasks and business needs.
- work in a manufacturing environment, with industrial engineering practices, WIP Management, and Production Control
Nice to have:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field
- Ability to work effectively in a global work environment.
- Basic understanding of SQL use of data collection and manipulation and databases
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications
This is a remote contract-to-hire role for a client based in the US. Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.