Account Based Marketing Manager - B2B
New Iron is leading the search for a metric-driven Account Based Marketing Manager for a dynamic, profitable Austin start-up.
You will be responsible for the execution of marketing initiatives to deliver and create a seamless brand connection with client advocates.
The ideal candidate will use an ABM marketing strategy to foster and create personalized brand connections to target specific audiences. Our client believes that metrics and measurement are key to success.
If you are a strong customer advocate who strives to exceed organization expectations, we’d love to speak with you!
Responsibilities may include:
- Design campaigns to nurture networking and relationship building
- Testing and optimizing new & existing email programs; evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns, and subsequently optimizing and scaling to increase lead volume and funnel conversion from lead to live
- Create new channels for direct marketing to existing customer advocates
- Develop personalized email campaigns based on prior purchase behavior, CLV, or customer segmentation
- Execute strategic campaigns that have direct impact on customer growth
- Build relationships with influencers
- Manage end-to-end implementation for email marketing campaigns including strategy, planning, segmentation, execution, testing, deployment, analysis and optimization
- Manage vendor RFP process such as negotiating, source competing vendors, contract vendors
- Measure, analyze and report against all goals and KPIs
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing SaaS Products
- Extensive experience of direct and consumer driven marketing
- Successful history of developing, implementing marketing and field strategies
- Past work history using metrics such as coverage, engagement, impact and influence, KPI, etc.
- Strong understanding of project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to build rapport, influence, and deepen relationships
- Excellent analytical, financial and problem solving skills
Nice to have:
- Focus on loyalty and retention
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.