Python Developer - Remote Contract
New Iron is helping recruit for a Python Developer. This position is fully remote for a client in Austin, Texas.
Priority will be given to candidates who are located in Austin,TX.
You will be working in a small motivated and talented team to develop and deliver financial business products in the cloud.
If you are a team player, who takes initiative, habitually maintain high measurable test code coverage, and if you have a passion for well designed, maintainable object-oriented code, we’d love to talk with you!
Required - Applicants must have experience in the following:
- 4-7 years of experience in Python development
- Strong object oriented analysis and design skills
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with database integration, e.g., MySQL, AWS Aurora
- Strong knowledge of SQL (writing and optimizing queries, stored procs)
- Experience with SOA and web services (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON).
- Demonstrable, practical experience using TDD and unit test in PHP
- Demonstrable, practical experience using Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) on a remote project
Nice to have:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
- AWS Experience using S3, Lambda, RDS
- Experience testing data management in enterprise applications
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any
employer. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.