DevOps Engineer - AWS Cloud Admin
New Iron is leading the search for DevOps Engineer with strong AWS administration skills.
This is a challenging direct-hire remote role for a customer based in Charlotte, NC. Remote candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
You will be joining a team that applies AWS best practices for application deployment, operations and management.
The ideal candidate has deep expertise in administering and supporting enterprise-scale infrastructure in AWS.
If you are a creative, self directed individual open to new challenges and a great team player that provides innovative solutions to support application deployment, we'd like to speak with you!
Responsibilities may include:
- Supporting the administration of multiple Big Data applications deployed in AWS
- Automation of deployments and rollbacks in production
- Coordinating activities across multiple teams
- Introducing AWS best practices for operations and management
- Research implementation and maintenance of new and existing tools
- Develop world class deployment systems using existing technologies
- Assist teams with product deployments into various cloud infrastructures
- 5+ years of experience in a DevOps role
- Deep experience with AWS
- Experience with addition cloud platforms is a strong plus
- Container orchestration experience with Kubernetes in multiple environments (OnPrem/EKS/AKS)
- Advanced CI/CD experience (Jenkins, Spinnaker, Argo CD)
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform, Helm)
- Experience with service mesh implementations (Istio)
- System configuration tools experience
- BS in Computer Science or relevant field
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. Principals only.Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.