Sr Growth Product Manager
New Iron is helping recruit for a Sr Growth Product Manager to join a rapidly expanding start-up in Austin,TX.
We are seeking a highly collaborative individual with a passion for client and company success who thrives on building relationships and advocating for the customer.
The primary focus of this position is to create an exceptional growth strategy for small business and enterprises that outlines a long-term value proposition.
You will be responsible for the execution of growth initiatives to successfully acquire, activate, grow, and retain customers. Our client believes that customer engagement and monetization strategies are key to success.
The ideal candidate has a strong sense of self-direction, with a keen mind for breaking down problems to have a significant impact on a rapidly growing business.
- Develop strategies to reduce friction by optimizing user journey from awareness to activation
- Identify and define key qualitative and quantitative metrics to increase efficiency and quantifiable impact
- Use analytical and data tools to map customer behaviour to patterns and trends that can be leveraged to drive growth
- Use continuous improvement and testing to know when you’ve achieved goals
- Conduct user research to understand customer behavior
- Provide alignment across cross functional teams, partners, leadership to communicate data driven insights and guide decision making and measure success
- Lead, manage, and drive product-led growth initiatives including translating business goals into a shared vision and strategy
- Work closely with sales, marketing and other cross functional teams to execute and prioritize projects against product roadmap. Goal is to increase customer satisfaction and grow the business
- 5+ years as Product Manager experience in the technology industry
- Experience using data to drive experimentation and optimization
- Experience using A/B testing, User Journey or similar research methodology
- Experience with metrics and measurement tools used to track customer growth such as Onboarding rate, Abandonment rate, Conversion rate, etc.
- Have a results driven, customer service mindset
- Comfortable with ambiguity, flexible
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to drive goal setting and marshall cross functional teams towards execution
- Strong initiative to build trust across organization; able to self-manage and a collaborative approach to success
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Highly comfortable with leveraging data to drive decisions
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while also maintaining oversight of the business
Nice to have:
- Experience with SMB B2B applications
This is a direct hire position located in Austin, Texas. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.