Solutions Architect (Data Lakes + Manufacturing)
New Iron is leading the search for a Solutions Architect to join an industrial manufacturing company on the cutting edge of materials science.
This is a direct-hire based in Charlotte, NC.
Our client is working with innovative cloud systems by ingesting unstructured big data sources to facilitate effective decision making.
You will be responsible to deliver business outcomes informed by actionable insights obtained in advanced analytics data solutions.
The ideal candidate must have technical background with end-to-end data solutions with manufacturing automation systems.
Priority will be given to candidates with the skills and ability to build rapport and facilitate communication within the team and with stakeholders.
Responsibilities may include:
- Align all team members on the technical solutions required to achieve the business outcomes of a given project
- Analyze and define requirements for data source interfacing, ingestion, maintenance and enhancement
- Analyze (quantitatively asses) the results of improvement actions vs expectations and recommend actions to achieve goals
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions
- Collaborate with technical teams to design roadmaps, share experiences, and lessons learned to improve company products, services, or processes
- Collaborate with data science teams on requirements and solutions development for all aspects of data validation, profiling, cleansing
- Facilitate the delivery of advanced analytics at scale
- Work closely with experts to understand business requirements
- Analyze advance analytics to accelerate performance improvements
- 7+ years of experience as Solution Architect
- 5+ years of experience working with manufacturing automation systems including (MES, SCADA, statistical process)
- Strong understanding with large scale data and analytics
- Strong understanding working with scripting and automation systems
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Reporting and BI Development such as PowerBI or Tableau
- Experience with programming languages such as Python
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including leadership and the ability to develop and sell ideas
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to build rapport, technical collaboration
- Ability to multitask effectively in a matrixed environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with Agile Development and CI/CD
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.