Equipment Interface Developer
New Iron is leading the search for an EI Developer at a dynamic semiconductor fab startup.
This position is a full-time role for a customer based in the Albany, NY area.
You will be responsible for the EI solutions to new and existing tools in a semiconductor fab environment.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience with Semiconductor Factory Systems especially SEMI standard tool controls.
If you are self-directed and comfortable supporting the needs of multiple teams, we'd love to help you find your next career move!
You will be responsible for:
- Design, test, deploy and support solutions for EI tools
- Execute semiconductor equipment SECS/GEM communications
- Maintain status of EI development and deployment
- Monitor service installation
- Perform process scenario characterization
- Report EI requirements for new equipment purchase
- Work closely with engineering teams to develop EI solution's
- Experience in Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Experience with SEMI Standards, e.g., E5, E30,E90, E87
- Experience developing equipment interfaces
- Experience integrating factory systems with MES
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems
- Experience with Bash shell scripting
- Strong skills with Typescript and TCL programming
- Strong with SQL and data manipulation
- Self-motivated and able to work well with limited direction and supervision
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Detail oriented, organized with sense of ownership of area of responsibility
Nice to have:
- BS IT degree or equivalent in engineering or a related technical discipline
- Experience with Microsoft Server OS
- Experience with Windows PowerShell script
This is a full time position for a customer based in Albany, NY. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job posted.